Fun Family Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fun Family Rewards - Illinois, Chicago / Charges on debit card

Le
I have been getting a charge of $9.95 on my debit card from Fun Family Rewards which I never signed up for. This has been going on since 9/18/2009. They have been charging me every month and I want a refund for the whole amount because I have never signed up for this. Please advise.

Fun Family Rewards - Washington, Seattle / Failed to cancel my account and refund the monthlky charge

I requested Fun Family Rewards to cancel my account and send refund in June 2010. Today October 1, 2010 I received another charge to my Debit Account. I checked my J C Penney account and have been charged for June, July, August, September, and October 2010. I would like my Fun Family Rewards account closed and a refund sent... Ref # P911900K101V436Q L J C Penney Account 466-775-932-0-1 Thank You, Tim Pearson

Fun Family Rewards - Ohio / Unauthorized charges from my account

I can't get charges stopped by this company from my checking acct. I shopped online at J C Penneys. Now there are two different charges coming out of my checking account. Any ideas on how to stop these charges???

Fun Family Rewards - Massachusetts / 9.95 withdrawal

As
I bought clothes from JcPenny a couple of months ago and now they charge my account 9.95 every month. I didn't even sign up for the Fun Family Rewards. How do I have them stop charging it and get my money back?

Fun Family Rewards - Michigan / Charging my account for nothing

This is the 2nd time they have started charging my account thru JCPennys coupon scam Without my permission. I am canceling this action again and will be the last time I shop JCPennys on line! Their the problem with this coupon scam !!!

Fun Family Rewards - Indiana, South Bend / unauthorized charge on credit card

I noticed I have had a $9.95 charge on my credit card for the last 4 months. I never authorized this. After looking at similar complaints on line, this company seems to be connected to JC Penney somehow. How can this company get away with this??

Fun Family Rewards - Pennsylvania, Belle Vernon / charges unauthorised

I used my credit card to buy bedding then I started to see 9.95 / month on my card caring for my mother of 95 years I paid 3 times without looking at my satatement until April I called my credit card & told them this charge was not mine. I put a stop on my card hoping to receive a bew one before ny vacation.I never thought a company of this magntude would do such a thing . My card co assured me my money would be refunded .If not I will wright to the attorney general & put an and to this scam once & for all. Alice Baker

Fun Family Rewards / FRAUD

I discovered today that Fun Family Rewards has been charging me $9.95 for 4 months on membership that I did not sign up for. I am being told I will receive my refund. It is ridiculous how easy it is for these companies to get your credit card information and charge your credit card without your authorization. I better receive my refund in a timely manner or I will become their worst nightmare!

Fun Family Rewards - Georgia, Newnan / Your home Please

I can not get into your web site ! My E-Mail= cookeyl@comcast.net Phone #= 770-304-8761 Glenn Cogar Patricia Cogar 70 Valleybrook Dr. Newnan, Ga. 30265 Please up grade my information or just take me off your membership list and refund any funds we have paid. Glenn.

Fun Family Rewards - North Carolina, Hendersonville / hurtis smith

On 2/17/09 a charge of $9.95 was added to my account...for monthly fees for FUN FAMILY REWARDS. I have NOT, REPEAT, NOT joined any such plan as this, and resent being charged for it. The reference # for this charge is: 24692169044000709966802 How can I get this charge reversed?? my email: hjasmith@yahoo.com JC Penneys has a plan with this name...but they do not charge for it at all. I mistook the charge as being from them...and contacted them to get the charge removed...but they informed me that THEIR PLAN DOES NOT HAVE ANY CHARGE ASSOCIATED WITH IT. thanks, hurtis smith hjasmith@yahoo.com
Contact Us