logo

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fumfie.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fumfie.com - The seller doesn’t deliver order and speaks a lot

Posted: 2014-10-28 by    Esehon
The company www.fumfie.com is total rip off, ‘coz I ordered refrigerator from them. The rep promised to deliver it within 2 weeks, but I waited 2 months and heard only fake promises and blah-blah. The seller speaks a lot, but he does nothing in order to provide my order. The worst services, so please beware. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Fumfie.com - I would have to purchase shipping insurance at a cost of one hundred.

Posted: 2013-08-15 by    julietahi
I decided to buy Canon camera and they also offered free shipping. Fumfie.com attempted to sell me grossly overpriced accessories. I agreed to buy a memory card since a good price on camera. Sells person then proceeded to tell me that even though the shipping was free I would have to purchase shipping insurance at a cost of one hundred....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Tips How to Buy a New Car