logo

SCBN
Prescription Assistance
2. (3 hrs 4 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
3. (3 hrs 10 mins ago)
All access tickets RIP OFF!
Taken for thousands of dollars for super bowl tickets!!!
4. (3 hrs 35 mins ago)
WATKINS PARTNERS RECRUITMENT
Don’t trust them – they take money for nothing
5. (3 hrs 37 mins ago)
Applebee's
Carside Poor Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Fumfie.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Fumfie.com - The seller doesn’t deliver order and speaks a lot

Posted: 2014-10-28 by    Esehon
The company www.fumfie.com is total rip off, ‘coz I ordered refrigerator from them. The rep promised to deliver it within 2 weeks, but I waited 2 months and heard only fake promises and blah-blah. The seller speaks a lot, but he does nothing in order to provide my order. The worst services, so please beware. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Fumfie.com - I would have to purchase shipping insurance at a cost of one hundred.

Posted: 2013-08-15 by    julietahi
I decided to buy Canon camera and they also offered free shipping. Fumfie.com attempted to sell me grossly overpriced accessories. I agreed to buy a memory card since a good price on camera. Sells person then proceeded to tell me that even though the shipping was free I would have to purchase shipping insurance at a cost of one hundred....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Credit Card Company Calling Fraud