Ferrandino and Son Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ferrandino and Son - New York, New York - PAYMENT

Posted: 2015-06-07 by    alans roofing
Alex Dworkin had my company go to BB&T bank ( 2 story tall building) and check out a flashing detail on the roof. Apparently they just acquired this bank as a client and needed FREE ADVICE. I was led to believe there was a roofing problem. After talking to the manager in the bank, she had said there has been no leaking from the roof for years. The man that represented Ferrandino company had no ladder tall enough, the wrong shoes ( street shoes) to evaluate any possible problem. I believe I was used in order to give them a diagnosis / evaluation of the roof. After repeated efforts to get paid for...

Ferrandino and Son - Florida, farmingdale - Non-Payment

Posted: 2012-10-23 by    Cool Air USA
Ferrandino and Son is a company that gets contracted out by larger companies like Wal-Mart or Best Buy to handle their facilities HVAC maintenance. We were contacted in this case by Ferrandino and Son to take a look at the Miami
location for a duct cleaning and maintenance. We went to provide an estimate for the location in Miami, store #557. Ultimately
Ferrandino and Son accepted this proposal.

The proposal consisted of doing an intensive duct cleaning of the interior and exterior of the duct work. We did multiple coil cleanings on location. We cleaned off 30 commercial...

Contact Us