logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
PCH
You cant register for cash prize
2. (4 mins ago)
WIN PAYMENT CENTRE
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE
5. (11 mins ago)
Awok.com
No value for customer complaints

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Feecation.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Feecation.com - Unauthorized charges

Posted: 2014-04-05 by    1ofns
I never heard about the website www.feecation.com before, but several weeks ago I noticed that this company started to charge me. They took about $250 and all my attempts to contact the seller were unsuccessful. I sent a lot of emails, but no one replied. I haven’t found any other info, so I don’t know how to return money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Feecation.com - I would like to get my funds back

Posted: 2013-05-08 by    Tammi_87
I would like to get my funds back from Feecation.com today. I would like to get this matter resolved as soon as possible. They have caused my account to go negative. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I will pursue this matter with a legal recourse if need....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Fraud Attacking IM Chatters