Farmville Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Farmville / unauthorized purchases

Ma
martha maddox on 2013-07-19
Someone made an unauthorized purchase on my bank account for 50 dollars of farmville money. I did not request this purchase. I haven't been able to get on Farmville in months, so I don't know how you got it. I am in the process of having a stop payment right now which I'm not happy about having to pay out for that.

Farmville - Florida, Orange Park / farmcash theft

Fl
flamingdakota on 2012-09-24
My wife plays farmville 24/7. and has bought 100's of dollars in farm cash. it has happened many times, she would loose farm cash by a unknown cause. she has emailed them several times about this concern. the have returned most of it at times. but have no real reason for the cause. there should but a tab for " are you sure" purchase . but it seams with internet lag the buy button may appear in items that you do not want. what will be done to correct this problem.

Farmville / No credit for harvesting

Lo
loretta.smith.378 on 2012-07-13
I've been playing FV on Fb for a long time and have enjoyed it until the last few months. I work hard to finish the quest and even spend my personal cash on the games. I have harvested a yellow horse in the Jade Game twice only to get credit for it once. I did this to finish the quest but not able to because it's not working properly. This is the 3rd time this has happen to me, please fix it ASAP. Loretta Smith

Farmville / Zynga wants you to spend a lot of money on their games so they rip you off and steal your stuff

Ti
Tinoste on 2012-05-17
While playing Farmville in February of 2012, I bought a dress for my avatar. The next day when I got on farmville, the dress was gone and so was the money. A Zynga representative was very helpful at first and put the cash back so I could buy the dress again. I contacted them about 2 more times within the next week about not being able to post and being shorted on special deliveries that I accepted. They seemed to be concerned and said these things take time to fix. Again a Zynga representative finished 2 of the challanges for me since I could not post. Then about 2 weeks later I look up and 30 of...

Farmville / Problem loading English farm

Am
Amefiste on 2012-04-25
I have been having a problem loading my English farm, it is really messing my computer up as it says that the flash player is not responding, it is only on that farm the other 2 load most of the time, I am beginning to get really annoyed and frustrated with it, for something that is supposed to be fun, believe me it isn’t when you have spent 2 hours trying to get it to load, I am behind on the quests, my crops keep withering because of this, if this issue is not solved I am going to have to stop playing altogether, which is a shame as I love fv, please can you help on this matter, it i...

Farmville / Unable to Post Any Quests

Sh
Shell23 on 2011-12-05
I have multiple problems going on. First I am unable to post anything. It flashes a white screen and that’s it. No post. Which means I can’t complete my quests, which is really frustrating. Also I have refresh my page constantly. I can’t do but a couple of things and then I have to refresh my page.Again Farmville took FV dollars from me for the second time in about a month in a half. I never got my FV dollars replaced, and some kind of compensation for the trouble. Many of my friends have quit playing because of all these problems and I’m considering it. Total FV dollar...

Farmville - California / BLOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM BANNED FARMS

NO FARM FOR ME on 2011-10-04
ZYNGA IS A BUNCH OF LIEING CHEATING MOST HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY EVER THEY HAD BANNED MY FARM OVER A MONTH AGO AS WELL AS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FARMS DUE TO A GLITCH OR IPHONE HACKTHAT THEY HAD CREATED SOME WERE GUILTY SOME WERE NOT HOWEVER THEY SAID WE VIOLATED ALL THE SAME CODE BUT YET GAVE BACK SOME AND THE REST OF US CANNOT EMAIL THEM CALL THEM WE JUST SIT HERE WAITING LIKE SITTING DUCKS NOT TO MENTION ALL THE MONEY WE SPENT TO PLAY AND THEY R STILL ALLOWING PEOPLE TO SPEND THEIR OWN REAL MONEY TO SEND ME EXPENSIVE STUFF IN MARKET, WELL IF IM BANNED THEY R STILL PROFITING FROM ME KNOWING IM NOT GONNA GET MY FARM BACK, I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS ABOUT THEM THEY R SO WRONG.

Farmville / mobile phone credits

Pa
pauline grewcock on 2011-10-03
when i order credits to farmville this company take money from my phone but do not put credits on, this is not the first time it has happened, they charge 1pound 50 pence on top of what they are taking out, this must be illegal or i must be stupid to order credits from facebook, which in the past if i ordered from face book i have not had a problem, this company i think is based in taiwan must intercept my transaction with facebook, i will never order again i cant risk it,

Farmville / My credit card was charged 240.00 dollars still no answer from them

Ja
Jalizee on 2011-09-16
On 07/28/2011 my grandson was playing this game he thought he was trading in coins for dollars and my credit card was charged 240.00 dollars still no answer from them!!! they need to call me due to my account is going to bounce this was my house payment money, my credit info was removed awhile ago so how do they still have it please call 269-816-3256 this needs cleared up now!!

Farmville - Florida / FARMVILLE GAMES

Za
ZADA ANN BOZZI on 2011-08-24
Farmville Complaints! WHY, WHY, WHY???? Cannot Farmville make it SOOOO much easier to collect the gifts and put them ALL in one place!! We have to collect them ONE AT A TIME! That is so crazy. It takes too long to collect them all each day to the point, most of them are deleted. I am all most to the point of just giving up on your games and just stop playing any of them anymore. It seems to me that with all the technology that your company has, you could simplify things so much better than they are. There are (3) different places to collect gifts, and when you finely do get to the game part, every...

Farmville - Michigan, Sturgis / credit card

Ev
evanslre@charter.net on 2011-08-01
on 07/28/2011 my grandson was playing this game he thought he was trading in coins for dollars and my credit card was charged 240.00 dollars still no answer from them!!! they need to call me due to my account is going to bounce this was my house payment money, my credit info was removed awhile ago so how do they still have it please call 269-816-3256 this needs cleared up now!!

Farmville / Missing Tree Orchard

Ma
mary955 on 2011-07-07
I was playing Farmville on my Facebook today and I lost an entire tree orchard from my English Farm as I was moving my trees on my farm? Do message came up that I was Deleting an object, nothing is off of my farm. The orchard was on the bottom right hand corner of my farm and suddenly the entire orchard and trees disappeared from my screen. You saw briefly a light green shaded area on the farm and then that square disappeared and so did my orchard which was full of 20 trees! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1811337844278&set=a.1547509848743.179716.1264957537&type=1&ref=nf

Farmville - Illinois, Catlin / farmville credit

Sh
Sherry Huffman on 2011-03-04
I bought farmville credits on 2.28.11. It was charged to my credit card but I did NOT receive the farmville cash for that charge. I have tried to resolve the issue via their report application page but I cannot even get to the credit issue from that link! I called my credit card and if the issue is not resolved, I will authorize Discover to cancel the charge of $17.50.

Farmville / Disappeared Money

As
Aseel on 2011-01-22
Hello Zynga, I lost some items in FarmVille on Facebook the items are 400 FarmVille Cash 999, 999 FarmVille Coins three times upgraded Cupid's Castle a completed Duck Pond and a Turkey Roost.Can you please return them to me I would be thankful.

Farmville / missing FV cash

Am
amela on
I've been playing Farmville game for over a year now. My level is 80. It takes forever to gain one level and when you gain it, you also get "FV cash" . Month ago I had 10 of my FV cash missing over night! I wrote to ZYNGA but never received any response or my cash back. I didn't purchase anything and I want my FV cash back! I use to buy FV's in the past but I am not doing it any more ever since my FV cas disappeared like that! I also know some players(my friend for instance) that received 100 FV' cash for no reason at all! Please help! Thank you very much! Yours Amela

Farmville - California, Los Angeles / i cant see my feeds..

Ce
ceciac on
good morning, i love all your games and this is really not a complain, when am on farmville, i try cliking on game feed and its does work... its my computer, or how can i fix this??? can you guys help me please...thank you
Contact Us