logo

Elegant Companions
Got scammed
2. (0 mins ago)
Bravofly
No refund after they change the flight time
3. (4 mins ago)

Expert Tire Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Expert Tire - Sold me overpriced product

Posted: 2013-11-26 by    Rolfette
I purchased set of 4 tires from Expert Tire but they contacted me and notified that this model of tires was out of stock. They replaced those with more expensive ones honoring the price I;ve paid but when I checked the price of new tires myself it turned out that they are actually cheaper than ones I paid for. This company is not trustworthy, they will rip you off as soon as they can....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Expert Tire - Texas, Temple - Up Sale Practice

Posted:    funlady123
I had used Expert Tire services on more than one occassion and never had a complaint.
This all changed on May 8, 2010. I noticed a screw on the outside of a tire, and knew it would not be able to be fixed. I was not prepared to buy a whole set of tires though since they only had 20, 000 miles on them and were not worn. I was told that the alignment was off and caused the front tires to be damaged. I didn't see the 'so called' damage and doubt they were ever in need of replacement!
Now the fun began! I didn't notice until I got home that they did not replace the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Temple Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

FREE iPAD 3? Scams!