logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)

Expert Tire Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Expert Tire - Sold me overpriced product

Posted: 2013-11-26 by    Rolfette
I purchased set of 4 tires from Expert Tire but they contacted me and notified that this model of tires was out of stock. They replaced those with more expensive ones honoring the price I;ve paid but when I checked the price of new tires myself it turned out that they are actually cheaper than ones I paid for. This company is not trustworthy, they will rip you off as soon as they can....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Expert Tire - Texas, Temple - Up Sale Practice

Posted:    funlady123
I had used Expert Tire services on more than one occassion and never had a complaint.
This all changed on May 8, 2010. I noticed a screw on the outside of a tire, and knew it would not be able to be fixed. I was not prepared to buy a whole set of tires though since they only had 20, 000 miles on them and were not worn. I was told that the alignment was off and caused the front tires to be damaged. I didn't see the 'so called' damage and doubt they were ever in need of replacement!
Now the fun began! I didn't notice until I got home that they did not replace the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Temple Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief