logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Walgreens Pharmacy
prescription refills or rather lack of filling prescription refills
2. (5 mins ago)
BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (9 mins ago)
Ferouz jafari
ferouz atar jafari
4. (45 mins ago)
Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan
They are doing a big fraud
5. (1 hr 0 mins ago)

Expert Tire Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Expert Tire - Sold me overpriced product

Posted: 2013-11-26 by    Rolfette
I purchased set of 4 tires from Expert Tire but they contacted me and notified that this model of tires was out of stock. They replaced those with more expensive ones honoring the price I;ve paid but when I checked the price of new tires myself it turned out that they are actually cheaper than ones I paid for. This company is not trustworthy, they will rip you off as soon as they can....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Expert Tire - Texas, Temple - Up Sale Practice

Posted:    funlady123
I had used Expert Tire services on more than one occassion and never had a complaint.
This all changed on May 8, 2010. I noticed a screw on the outside of a tire, and knew it would not be able to be fixed. I was not prepared to buy a whole set of tires though since they only had 20, 000 miles on them and were not worn. I was told that the alignment was off and caused the front tires to be damaged. I didn't see the 'so called' damage and doubt they were ever in need of replacement!
Now the fun began! I didn't notice until I got home that they did not replace the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Temple Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

3 Tips for Successful Complaining