Dream Team Subscriptions Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dream Team Subscriptions - Washington, Gig Harbor / fraud/scam

Cy
CyndiG on 2011-04-21
I am shocked I fell for this, as I am usually unkind to solicitation. These boys were very charismatic and charming talking about their upcoming trips to Europe and if I could just help them get there by buying a magazine subscription. I found myself saying yes, even though my finances are poor, and I've never had the chance to go to Europe! I am a housekeeper and a waitress, no vacations. I paid them cash, so foolish. He handed me two receipts and a stub he said to keep, which I later realized had the words "too late, sucker" written on it! I followed the instructions to get a refund on...

Dream Team Subscriptions - California, Imperial Beach / Scam - Fraud! Dont buy from them

Cr
On 9/19/09 a young man approached my husband asking if he can order some magazines from him to help him go on a trip and he was rated on a point system. He only needed about 500 points to be able to go on this trip and wanted to see if we could help him out. So both me and my husband ended up subscribing and bought $115. worth of magazines. It's now 11/13/09 and still NO MAGAZINES and a loss of $115.00. WOW!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE LOSERS AND PREYING ON THE PUBLIC TO SUCKER US IN.

Dream Team Subscriptions - New Mexico / magazine subscription

Ri
rich on
I purchased a subscription to Atlantic Monthly on 12/21/08. I paid $70 by check. I have never received anything. I believe this is a total scam.
Contact Us