logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dewar Studio
The owner never paid to models and actresses
2. (13 mins ago)
Tracfone
Tracfone customer service SUCKS!
3. (22 mins ago)
Piantedosi Oars
no refund
4. (22 mins ago)
Trafford Publishing
Company does not deliver service
5. (23 mins ago)

Dream Team Subscriptions Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dream Team Subscriptions - Washington, Gig Harbor - fraud/scam

Posted: 2011-04-21 by    CyndiG
I am shocked I fell for this, as I am usually unkind to solicitation. These boys were very charismatic and charming talking about their upcoming trips to Europe and if I could just help them get there by buying a magazine subscription. I found myself saying yes, even though my finances are poor, and I've never had the chance to go to Europe! I am a housekeeper and a waitress, no vacations. I paid them cash, so foolish. He handed me two receipts and a stub he said to keep, which I later realized had the words "too late, sucker" written on it! I followed the instructions to get a refund...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Washington, Gig Harbor Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Dream Team Subscriptions - California, Imperial Beach - Scam - Fraud! Dont buy from them

Posted:    CRYSTAL_IB
On 9/19/09 a young man approached my husband asking if he can order some magazines from him to help him go on a trip and he was rated on a point system. He only needed about 500 points to be able to go on this trip and wanted to see if we could help him out. So both me and my husband ended up subscribing and bought $115.
worth of magazines. It's now 11/13/09 and still NO MAGAZINES and a loss of $115.00. WOW!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
THEY ARE LOSERS AND PREYING ON THE PUBLIC TO SUCKER US
IN....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Imperial Beach Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Dream Team Subscriptions - New Mexico - magazine subscription

Posted:    rich
I purchased a subscription to Atlantic Monthly on 12/21/08. I paid $70 by check. I have never received anything. I believe this is a total scam....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Mexico Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Secret Shopper Check Fraud