Destiny Research Center Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Destiny Research Center / unauthorized charges

Vi
vicki wempen on 2012-06-25
I have found two unauthorized charges on my bank account. there are no phone numbers for this co. listed. there are positive purchases numbers. The one for $.08 is 491702 and the other one for $10.00 is 072005. These charges were posted to my account on June 14, 2012. I have absolutely no Idea who these people are or what they do. I am assuming that they are Physics per the titled name. What can I do about this besides turn it in?

Destiny Research Center / Robbing people unknowingly

Ur
Urteige on 2012-04-06
My 76 year old grandmother died on march 2nd this month. i recieved a letter from so called "maria duval" today march 16 saying my grama would recieve great amounts of money on april 25th if she sent her 45.00 for her special talisman.. come to find my grandmother has an intire desk drawer of letters from "maria duval" and has sent her almost a 1, 000.00 dollers in the last 8months i hope some one stops this scam artist. it makes me so sick to know this is happening to elderly people giving them false hope of nothing to come and robbing them unknowingly. And I hope awareness can stop this from...

Destiny Research Center - Louisiana, Lake Charles / Preying on the Elderly

Se
SEASHELL on 2011-12-21
Maria Duval aka Carolina Maria Gambia sent me a letter from Sparks, NV 89434-8673, 1285 Baring Blvd. #411 stating many different predictions for the future. Also providing different offers which could be paid by money order, check, or credit card. How did this person get my address? Checked out id of person sending this to me before sending anything to them. Didn't lose any money, but they have my mailing address to continue to harass me!! Need to shut these people down!!!

Destiny Research Center / They did not send the ring

Do
Donat on 2011-10-12
Maria Duval mail me a lot of letter offer me a good luck ring, I mail her a $ 20.00 money order and I never receive nothing and she sent more offers and ask me for more money if I don't send more I don't received my ring. I want my money back and I hope you do something about it that way more people like me don't believe in Maria Duval DESTINITY RESEARCH CENTER.

Destiny Research Center - Nevada, Sparks / fraud

Ca
CAROLYN ROSS on 2011-08-10
yea, i was duped to. i sent a check for 420.00 FOR TWO RINGS & ONE FREE.!! I WILL REPORT HER TO :: CONSUMER CREDIT ASSISTANCE!! ALSO YOU OTHER PEOPLE WHO GOT DUPED, , , HERE IS THE NUMBER<<< 1-800-538-1579!!! KEEP THIS NUMBER IN YOUR BOOK! REPORT HER NOW!! EVERY BODY!!!

Destiny Research Center - Nevada, Sparks / Marie Duval

Jo
I have an elderly parent who receives material from Marie Duval at least once a week. I beleive the company preys on the elderly. I want the mail stopped from this company, but I don't have an address, phone number or e-mail address.

Destiny Research Center - Florida, Mount Dora / prying on privicy for money

Po
P.Ohara on
I have received letter twice three times week claiming to look into my life and offering to have helpful advice for a price of 45.00 per letter, if I do what is in the letter number one I was sent asking for a finger print my index to press on to a paper next I was ask to cut a peice of my hair and send in for to rid some bad luck in my life. 3rd I was told to put 3 cards she sent me one to put under my pillow and send back to her with 45.00. I did not send any money It seemed to intensify and more letters where asked of me to participate testing my acceptence of her in question that I should be...

Destiny Research Center - Nevada, Sparks / SCAM

Ms. Duval, initiated contact with me around June '09. I have received numerous mailings [all of which I've kept], responded to a few, [not smart]. Promises of fortune, money, love, magnet to others, blah, blah, blah. Also offered Talismans of power, which were nothing but trinkets. Returned two Items & only received payment for one. Still waiting for check to clear. Everything is 100% guaranteed, no questions asked, had to write a letter for money, & still need to about balance. Found out on www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php, that Ms. Duval is on the main screen & one of...
Contact Us