logo

Cruise And Land Promotions Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cruise And Land Promotions - Beware

Posted:    Jgonzales
This company offers u a promotional cruise for $93 (the taxes) dont listen to the people that are saying this is a scam cause it is not. of course when you go to take to trip you must pay port taxes but they make you aware of that as well when you purchase. if you want a decent cruise and dont have much money i highly recommend that you call them. there number is 866-234-4650 and you can ask for nicole she is the one that helped us. if it wasnt for this company we would have never been able to go on a cruise like this..!!!...

Cruise And Land Promotions - Their employees suck

Posted:    Danny
I was screwed over by human beings that I can't believe they can categorize themselves as that. I trusted them and what they were saying as well as how they were saying things...

I guess it was my fault for thinking that talking to as many people as I did, and the mail I received was trustworthy... Guess not, some people are better LIARS then I thought!!!

The world CAN be an ugly place... and it was today!!! ON MY ANNIVERSARY TO SAY THE LEAST!!!

BUT... it will be better tomorrow~ I don't understand how people like that sleep at night, but some...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cruise Lines

Rising Prices to Hit US Consumers