logo

Scriptgiant
Scammers
5. (48 mins ago)
American Airlines
Do not fly american airlines

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

CRETE CARRIER CORP Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

CRETE CARRIER CORP - Oklahoma, Eufaula - Driver

Posted: 2012-07-27 by    C Covey
At approximately 1:15 pm, Friday July 27th northbound on Hwy 69 outside of Eufaula, Oklahoma, your driver of #223131 decided his time was MUCH more important than mine. When I put my signal to go around him and another truck, he put his signal on and pulled over in front of me. That would not have bothered me IF he had been driving at a reasonable speed for the road. We were on a highway with the speed limit of 70 mph, he pulled in front of me doing 60!!! He traveled that speed for at least 5 miles. It is against the law to sit in the fast lane going less than the speed limit in Oklahoma. I do not...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oklahoma, Eufaula Complaint category Movement & Delivery

CRETE CARRIER CORP - Nebraska, Lincoln - DAC REPORT

Posted:    robert maloney
LISTED 180.00 BACKING INCIDENT AS AN ACCIDENT WITH NO DETAILS AVAILABLE TO DAC REPORT REQUESTER. WHEN ASKED WHY IT WASN'T LISTED AS AN INCIDENT SAFETY SAID IT DOESN'T DISCRIMINATE INCIDENTS OR ACCIDENTS. THEN CHARGED ME THREE DEDUCTIONS OF 250.00 EACH BEFORE I GOT THEM TO STOP AND RETURN THE MONEY.

THEN I WAS STOPPED IN CALIFORNIA FOR INSPECTION AND AND AIR TANK BRACKET HAD LOOSE BOLTS DUE TO RUST WHICH WAS CITED FOR A FIX IT TICKET. AGAIN, CRETE LISTED IT AS UNDEFINED CITATION AND I ASKED THEM TO PLACE A DESCRIPTION ON THE RECORD WHICH THEY AGAIN DECLINED.

I...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nebraska, Lincoln Complaint category Employers

4 Ways You Profit from Financial Reform