logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Tribalwar.com
They used to clean viruses, but they didn’t do this
2. (4 mins ago)
The Cash Store
Harassment
5. (30 mins ago)
Big Daddys Car Company
I was robbed of my money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Craigsbucket.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Craigsbucket.com - Code is invalid.

Posted: 2013-04-11 by    marez
I ordered Microsoft Office 2007 from craigsbucket.com. I was advised my download and key code would be good for 2 computers. I was only able to download the software onto one computer and then the key code stated it was invalid. My computer recently crashed and I am trying to download the software and was told that key code is invalid....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games

Craigsbucket.com - They're selling invalid keys

Posted: 2012-05-28 by    Marvin Smiley
I've purchased license key for Microsoft Office 2007 from this website and according to their offer I was supposed to be able to install office on 2 computer using their key. When I received activation key in email Microsoft Office notified me that it was invalid and after I've asked for refund this company totally ignored my requests. THEY'RE SCAM....

Mobile Phone Insurance Fraud