logo

4. (6 mins ago)
Star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
5. (11 mins ago)
globe life and accident insurance
non payment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Craigsbucket.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Craigsbucket.com - Code is invalid.

Posted: 2013-04-11 by    marez
I ordered Microsoft Office 2007 from craigsbucket.com. I was advised my download and key code would be good for 2 computers. I was only able to download the software onto one computer and then the key code stated it was invalid. My computer recently crashed and I am trying to download the software and was told that key code is invalid....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games

Craigsbucket.com - They're selling invalid keys

Posted: 2012-05-28 by    Marvin Smiley
I've purchased license key for Microsoft Office 2007 from this website and according to their offer I was supposed to be able to install office on 2 computer using their key. When I received activation key in email Microsoft Office notified me that it was invalid and after I've asked for refund this company totally ignored my requests. THEY'RE SCAM....

Paypal-Charges-Scam