Conscious Box Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Conscious Box - Connecticut, Portland - Shoddy Business Practices, no customer support

Posted: 2015-07-05 by    Jeannika
AVOID Conscious Box, they are a SCAM!

I purchased a prepaid 6 month Conscious Box account via Amazon. While Conscious Box's idea certainly is a good one, the items provided are not really worth it.

We have NOT been happy with their products, so requested that our account NOT be continued beyond the six month prepaid period ended.

I am a trusting soul, so I didn't catch the fact that they were over charging me and charging me AGAIN! How DARE they accept my prepayment via Amazon, and then charge me an additional 107.70!

Conscious Box - Billing Rip Off

Posted: 2014-02-06 by    Unhappyperson1128
Shame! Shame! Shame! Please stay away from this subscription box company! Because it falsely charges you! I signed up for a trial which I paid $5, and just received my first box on Feb 04, 2014. After realizing that this company put non-FDA approved drag in the box and gives out dog pop bag...I decide to cancel. Really? $20 a month for those kinds of FREE samples? The only legit things are two energy bars which I can buy at WholeFoods for at most $2.50. But when I checked my bank statement, I also found that they charged me another $20 for the next subscription box. I requested for refund, and guess...

Contact Us