logo

Complete Nutrition Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Complete Nutrition - Customer Service

Posted: 2013-12-31 by    Jrue4
I would like to start off with what a joke of a franchise. I have been to the complete nutrition in Burnsville, MN twice now with a gift card of $164.62. Not only were the associates force feeding me samples of stuff I did not want (I knew what I wanted when I walked in), they were not knowledgable of their own store. The examples will come at how much knowledge these kids had.

First, I received a gift card from my family for Christmas for complete nutrition. Tried using it at the Burnsville location in MN and the associate said "Sorry bro, different franchise gift card, can't...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Weight Loss Products and Programs

Complete Nutrition - Worst Customer Service, to the point of harrasment

Posted: 2011-10-08 by    Servin

On...

Complete Nutrition - Alabama, Huntsville - Horrible treatment to the point of harrasment,

Posted:    almorgan8237
On 3/3/09 I went into the Complete Nutrition store and was approached by Shane Chase who claimed to be the owner of the establishment. He showed me a weight loss product that his other customers had lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks. He told me the program I was considering would last me 2 ½ months. I purchased the "Reveal" program that came with 3 packs of Ephedrine and an extra pack of Ephedrine for free. I started the program the next day in the morning and followed his instructions for the next 5 days. I did not lose any weight and I woke up feeling nauseous at night. On 3/10/09 I went...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Alabama, Huntsville Complaint category Weight Loss Products and Programs

Bogus Black Friday Ads