Club of Multimillionaires Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Club of Multimillionaires / winning scam

Te
Tellasis on 2014-01-03
Just received an official looking 4 pages on you have won a free Audi Q3 or $45, 000, but first you have to join the Club of Multimillionaires and send $50.00 (plus $5.00 for priority handling) to Dr. Walter Barkley, P.O. Box 130, NL-6400 AC Heerlen, The Netherlands. This will buy you the information on a system guaranteed to make you a minimum of $52, 000 within 60 days. Does the Netherlands not care that this SCAM SCUM is operating out of their country?

Club of Multimillionaires - Pennsylvania / Delivery Notification

Ja
Jack Griffis on 2013-01-11
I received a form stating I was the winner of $50, 000 and was to send $50 to Dr. Grant in the Netherlands The received letter was allegedly sent by registered mail but came by normal first class. If I send $50 to Dr. Grant in the Netherlands another registered letter will be sent to me containing a check for the $50, 000 and for an additional $5 it will be sent by priority mail. Am given the choice of not sending the $50 and the money then will be delivered sometime during the next 12 months or I can refuse this offer and let someone else be declared the winner.

Club of Multimillionaires - Victoria, Morwell / main winner

Ad
adam little on 2011-11-21
got noterfercashon from club of multimillionaires that i had won $50, 000 au from what i can see fom this whanting my detals and credit card detals and now doing a serch to find that it is thay whanted $60 to send to the DR GRANT P.O.BOX 9710.NL-5602 LS EINDHOVEN, THE NETHERLANDS . dated 21/11/2011 send payment of $60 to receve this bank chequeSCAM SCAM

Club of Multimillionaires / None

Martin Felder October 29 2009 Financial Director Club Of Multimillionaires San Francisco, USA Sir/Mam: The undersigned is Brenile B. Florano, wife if Eugenio Florano (Eugenio Flordano is a typographical error)who received your after of US checks of $5, 000.If I sign ang return the checks to you. Here are certified xerox copies of the checks you sent me. Please acknowledge ang don't disappoint me because I spent some amount even before my husband died he sent you cash of Php2, 000 which you asked from US. Truly Your, Brenile B. Florano Address:250 River Side Poblacion Santiago Agusan Del Norte 8608 Philippines

Club of Multimillionaires - Maryland / Letter Writing Scam

Th
The Club of Multimillionaires is a letter writing scam in which the writer claims to have visited a psychic named Cornelia Dassault. She has told him that he must give away part of his fortune to the addressee. The recipient of the letter is asked to fill out a form with name, address, phone, and bank account information. The recipient is also asked to send in money for the purchase of a charm called 'The Great Trigger of Wealth', which can be used to increase your luck at gambling, stock trades, etc. The writer claims this is the first time he has written to someone he doesn't...

Club of Multimillionaires / No payout

De
REGISTERED DOCUMENTS RECEIVED OF CONFIRMATION OF WINNINGS TO THE AMOUNT OF 50 000 DOLLARS. TO THIS DAY NO PAYMENT. CLUB OF MULTIMILLIONAIRES HAD THIS ON OFFER. NO PHONE NO. NO ADDRESS. CAN BE CONTACTED AT deon.louw@mediclinic.co.za

Club of Multimillionaires / SCAM/FRAUD

Sc
I HAVE RECEIVED EVERY FORM OF INTICEMENT FROM THESE PEOPLE, AND HAVE BEEN STUPID ENOUGHTO SEND MONEY, I GET A LETTER EVERY WEEK, EVENTUALLY THEY START CALLING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WHEN I SAID THAT I WOULD WAIT UNTIL I GET SOMETING FROM THEM BEFORE SENDING MORE, THE GUY REPLIED WITH "GOOD LUCK WITH THAT"! BUT THEY STILL KEEP CALLING. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE THEY GET MY DETAILS!!!

Club of Multimillionaires / SCAM

I was sent a letter informing me that i had won 50, 000.00AUD and all I had to do was give them my visa details and they would take 60.00 aud and a special messenger would deliver it. As i did, sent them the information they needed. Now they have by visa details, date of birth and signature. These people that do this should be ashamed of themselves. I am a single mother of 2 and i need every dollar. So here was I thinking that i had won enough money to have a better life for my kids. Who ever reads this believe it. Money doesn't come that easy to people. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON THOSE low life scumb bags.

Club of Multimillionaires / prize lottery scams

Pa
Pat Tan on
Dear Sir/Mam, Hi my name is Patrick Tan and I had received a letter by post on my mailing address and the company pretends to be a company called(Club of Multimillionaires)I was said that I had received three individual checks from them for US$15000, but first I was a bit shocked to see that though I had never entered in to any lottery or played any sort of lotto games that I will win this huge amount, thats when I was doubtful & so I checked on google search whether it comes under scam list, I was right it does comes under scam and fraud list.So you guys or girls whoever receives thi...
Contact Us