logo

Cleartalk Wireless Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cleartalk Wireless - Spam Removal

Posted: 2015-03-23 by    Matt Parker
I have been receiving promotional text messages from Cleartalk wireless on my personal cell phone since December. The latest post was on Sunday (yesterday). I replied each time I received a message to the 'Sales associate #1' asking them to remove me from their contact list. Finally, today I get a response from another Cleartalk number attempting to clarify the issue of not having a "do not contact list". We will call this person the 'Sales associate #2'.

'Sales associate #2' explained to me that state and federal laws allow someone to use a...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Cleartalk Wireless - Fraudulent practices

Posted:    Anna
I have at one point and time signed an agreement to market and sell Cleartalk phones and service out of my existing store in my small hometown. I did everything they had asked and required, I completed the entire amount of commitment agreed upon between us. I had a box of phones I purchased from the company to sell and then I also had a box of phones they had given to me to use for marketing. When the time came for our location to be closing down with the economy not supporting small businesses in small towns, I contacted Cleartalk on several occasions about giving back the phones they had given...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Cleartalk Wireless - Fraudulent company

Posted:    Dominic

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arrowhead Roofing
Their services are awful and not recommended
2. (7 mins ago)
Honolulu Towing Inc
Rude rep and they stole some stuff from me
3. (8 mins ago)
www.betterfx.co.uk
They haven’t provided any precise info about the exchange rate
4. (15 mins ago)