logo

Djchihuahua.com
Fraud
4. (18 mins ago)
Facebook
Relationship status on facebook not working
5. (20 mins ago)

Cleartalk Wireless Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Cleartalk Wireless - Fraudulent practices

Posted:    Anna
I have at one point and time signed an agreement to market and sell Cleartalk phones and service out of my existing store in my small hometown. I did everything they had asked and required, I completed the entire amount of commitment agreed upon between us. I had a box of phones I purchased from the company to sell and then I also had a box of phones they had given to me to use for marketing. When the time came for our location to be closing down with the economy not supporting small businesses in small towns, I contacted Cleartalk on several occasions about giving back the phones they had given...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Cleartalk Wireless - Fraudulent company