logo

Car Vision Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Car Vision - Pennsylvania, Norristown - warranty

Posted: 2011-09-01 by    Michelle1007
I purchased my car here in 2009. Without my knowledge the person selling me my car added a 2000$ warranty. Once I got home and realized it was on there I called to try to get it removed and they wouldn't budge. I recently went to have my car serviced at a dealership and NOTHING was covered under that warranty. It was a waste of money!! There are sneaky salesman that work here and I will NOT be coming back here to buy my next car. Also the day I picked my car up it was supposed to be detailed and cleaned and the guy didn't have it ready so I ended up leaving the lot with a dirty car!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Norristown Complaint category Car Dealers

Car Vision - Pennsylvania, Norristown - Bad cars bad service

Posted:    grandmawaswronged
Bought a Vechile in june 2010 things were fine for a bout a week then the instrument panel began to light up like a christmas tree.. took the vechile in to have it looked at by car vision they stated it was a bad chip in the key.. so they sent us to chyrsler sport to get a key.. two weeks later.. the panel lit up again.. again we took it back to car vision this time they said it was a bad fuse... okay???
went to lancaster on the way to lancaster it lit up again and the gages dropped down to no reading... again we took it back to car vision they stated it was a fuse.. i refused to believe...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Norristown Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Car Vision - Pennsylvania, Norristown - Substandard Car/Horrible Service

Posted:    Regretful Customer
Please don't let their great website fool you. We got a Acura TL from them in 2001. Took it to their shop for service >$700. Returned it for service a month later for the same issue for another $150 plus some chiding from the mechanic. Eventually we had to take it to Acura dealership where they billed warranty for over $1000. Fast forward to 2009, the paint on the hood is peeling and there is rust. Took it to a body shop and Acura who both tell me that the car had been repainted with some cheap paint. It will cost us at least $1000 to fix the paint job.<br />
So for your own...

Car Vision - Pennsylvania, Norristown - Horrible Service

Posted:    Blackknight
I initially purchased a vehicle from them in 2004 when they operated out of a trailer. Despite their 118 point inspection service advertised on their web site, my vehicles battery wasn't connected and kept stalling. Then the radio went. I finally decided to take it to the car make dealer where they stuck me with a $600 bill for repairs that should have been caught in their "118" point inspection. I guess that lifting the hood is not part of their 118 point inspection.

I decided to try them again in April and bought a late model, low mileage, foreign car. Two weeks after...

Holiday Safety Tips 2009