Bottom Line Publications Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bottom Line Publications - Iowa, Des Moines / Harassment over payment for a book, that I paid for.

Ja
Janie Delafield on 2012-06-18
I ordered a book from these people and I paid for the book with a check thru my bank. I have copies of the check that they cashed on May 4, 2012. They keep harassing me and saying that I did not pay for the book. I am sending A copy of the check to them today. I have another book ordered from Bottom Line Publications and when I receive it I will return it unopened. I would like advice on this situation. Thanks for your time.

Bottom Line Publications / Scam

Li
Linda on 2011-11-19
I returned a book last July and have still not received my refund. They have given me excuses and abject apologies and promises but NO money. Now they will not answer my e-mails . Patricia Davis is the customer Care person and she sent me an e-mail stating that I would finally get my refund in December, but of course I didn't. now she doesn't answer my e-mails. This is a scam and judging from the number of complaints lodged against this company I am surprised they have not been closed down and prosecuted.

Bottom Line Publications - Tennessee, Mt Juliet / Received Book I did not order

Co
confused58 on 2011-01-12
I received a book after viewing your site. I went on there to see what the site held. I gave some ordinary information, but I never ordered anything. Then a week or so after I received a book in the mail. I never opened it, I wrote return sender on it, returned unopened. Then I received a invoice last week telling me I owed 84 dollars and some odd cents. So I would appreciate you correcting your records. Thank you.

Bottom Line Publications - Iowa, Des Moines / Received books I never ordered

I just received health books and a 'Pharmacy Discount Card' claiming up to 75% savings on prescription drugs. The bill is for $47.94 and I never ordered the books. I will be sending the books back requesting verification they received them. Hopefully this will be the end of my interactions with this disreputable company.

Bottom Line Publications - California / payments not posted to my account

Ci
ciindy1 on
I ordered several books & magazines. I paid for them all. Kept receiving payment due notices. They were not posting my complaints. Wrote letters, they never answered them. They finally sent me to collection agency. I am getting a lawyer to sue them. They should be put out of business! Where do the payments go since they are not posting them?

Bottom Line Publications - Connecticut, Stamford / UNSOLICITED PACKAGE

Below, please find a copy of MY complaint with this company along with some final notes to other victims. I am definitely on the offense thanks to all of you. Feel free to cut, paste & edit at will. Oh, you may first want to go to the following website before filing any complaint. I wished that I had. http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/main/cc08c6e2fa43fdf285256cc90060ae57!OpenDocument Let's put and end to these tactics. --------------- Begin Letter of Complaint-------------- Boardroom, Inc. Bottom Line Publications Editorial/Corporate Offices 281 Tresser Boulevard, 8th Floor Stamford CT...

Bottom Line Publications / Scam and cheating

El
Ella on
I returned a book last July and have still not received my refund. They have given me excuses and abject apologies and promises but NO money. Now they will not answer my e-mails. Patricia Davis is the customer Care person and she sent me an e-mail stating that I would finally get my refund in December, but of course I didn't. now she doesn't answer my e-mails. This is a scam and judging from the number of complaints lodged against this company I am surprised they have not been closed down and prosecuted.
Contact Us