logo

Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE
Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Botoholic.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Botoholic.com - Washington - customer service

Posted: 2012-07-28 by    AlaskaBound
I had been using farming master for about a year dealing with its little glitches. about two months ago it just stopped working and gave me a loading error. I opened a ticket with the botoholic.com help desk. OVER 60 days ago and still have not heard anything from them and still does not work. I have requested once a week for a contact to my issue but still have not heard anything. Now its only $9.95 that I paid but the point is hat there have to be millions of people using this that also paid for it and now it doesnt work. I know thi because i have several friends that have also opened tickts for...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Washington Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Botoholic.com - Avoid at any cost guys

Posted: 2012-04-29 by    Naimuled
The program was good when I first bought it. Now it has stopped working for Cafe World. Buyer beware....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games

Botoholic.com - This site is a scam in my opinion

Posted: 2011-06-26 by    Larene
I paid for Botoholic's "GiftBox + PRO" and the product did not work in the intended way. Botoholic had it on their site that if you were dissatisfied, you could get your money back if you said so within 72 hours. I put in a ticket, telling them I wanted the issue resolved or to just refund my money. They asked a question about what was wrong with the product, I sent in my answer and my ticket is still open, with no resolution... three days later. If you go on their forum (if you can find it.. you have to click through a few links) there are more people complaining about the same issue...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Consumer Fraud in Health Care