BOMC2 Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

BOMC2 / Sent book after account 'closed'

Dp
dpoma on Dec 15, 2014
I was a member of the club for several years, no major problems. I cancelled the account and had messages from Customer Service indicating it had been closed. Then I receive a book I never ordered. Customer Service indicated account had been closed, but I owed for the book sent. Numerous emails back and forth. "Account now closed", so I thought problem resolved. Several months later, I started receiving bills again for book I didn't order. They never resolved the issue, so I ended up paying since the book had been sent, even though I didn't order it. Hopefully this is now fully-resolved. I would never recommend this book club to anyone I liked or cared about!

BOMC2 / paying for books I didn't order or receive

I am a member in good standing with BOMC2. I ahave fulfilled my contract to buy 3 books in 2 yrs. I am now and have been for several months, being charged for books that I have not ordered, nor have I received. I want my money back immediately. The last book I received was a triple novel by Zane Gray. I don't know how many books I have paid for and didn't get. thankyou, linda neubauer

BOMC2 - Delaware, Newark / Website

I have been trying to get into my BOMC2 account for 2 days, and it doesn't work. What can I do except call, which I don't want to do. All I need to do is order a book. Duh!

BOMC2 - Nevada, Las Vegas / money coming out but no books

Df
I signed up for this book club site under a survey account. I never got my free book and wrote them letting them know and got no response. Now it has been some odd months probably close to a year and I haven't recived one book from them but yet every month $9.95 comes out of my checking! I would like them to stop taking out my money and possibly refund me my money! I am a member of a book club and thought this would be away to pick out our books instead they just steal my money every month and I didn't even get credit for the survey since never recieving a book!

BOMC2 / cancelling account

I have cancelled my account 3 times now or should I say tried to cancel my account. They keep sending the books and keep charging my account. I have returned books and have not received the credit for the return. Today I sent another email to cancel my account, this makes four times now. This company does not have a telephone number for customer support so can only use email. Is their any other options available to me to get this account cancelled and the charges stopped. Thanks, Diana Kempf

BOMC2 - Illinois, calumet park / charging my credit card for books i never ordered

I WAS CHARGED FOR BOOS I NEVER ORDERED MAY 10, 26 AND JUNE 14 2010. I HAD TO CHANGE MY NUMBER AND THEY DID IT AGAIN. MY BANK SAID WHEN I ORDERED PRESCRIPTION DRUGS ( BLOOD TEST STRIPS) THEY GOT THE NUMBER FROM THAT. I ASKED THEM TO STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD AND SHE SAID I MUST HAVE OPENED THE ACCOUNT. I DISPUTED THAT AND ASKED THEM NOT TO TAKE ANY MORE MONEY FROM MY CARD. HOW IS THIS HAPPENING AND THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS.

BOMC2 / Cancel account

I have tried over and over to cancel with these people and they have disappeared! I have tried to get a hold of their customer service people and have been given the run around, I don't know what to do accept contact my Attorney General and have them take over and work on it. I have fulfilled my obligations now it's their turn.

BOMC2 - Idaho / charging my bank account

BOMC2 has continually charged my account after cancelling. i wrote and demanded money back, they gave me only minimal back, & then today out of nowhere there is another charge!!! i wonder if there is a way to make them stop. of course i can't find a # to call them has to all be done thru e-mail. totally irritated and annoyed

BOMC2 - Oregon / Fraud

Se
I never ordered this product. Someone stole my credit card details and made this purchase. I feel it is from within the company. Why would someone outside of the company actually do this and have the product actually sent. I called the company and they said the purchase was made on line. They told me to just throw away the book and they would discontinue the subscription. How can i trust that they will do that. Maybe this is another scam.. They tell me to throw it away and then when my bank makes a claim with them they say they never got the product back?

BOMC2 - Oregon, Hillsboro / Cancelling

i asked bomc2 to cancel my acct a couple of months back. recently my card was deactivated AND my checking acct linked to that card was closed. somehow, bomc2 has charged my SAVINGS acct. i submitted a second cancellation request letting them know they need to cancel it because i do not use the service anymore AND that they charged my savings acct. please help if you can by letting the public know that this company is a rip-off.
Contact Us