logo

Clayton Nelson
FRAUD
4. (37 mins ago)
Wrlens.com
THIS SITE IS A COMPLETELY FRAUD!
5. (38 mins ago)

BMC CROSSINGS Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

BMC CROSSINGS - North Carolina, Fayetteville - taking money from my account

Posted: 2013-08-21 by    fatboy242
i have noticed deductions on my bank statements recently from BMC CROSSING. at first i really didnt pay it much mind. stupid me. but they keep showing up about every other month. so i looked it up on the computer. it appears to be a book club. i am not receiving any books form any book club. so why am i being charged? how do i stop them? can i recover any of my money?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina, Fayetteville Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

BMC CROSSINGS - Florida, Venice - Took money out of my Bank Account

Posted: 2012-03-15 by    Jacqueline Armstrong
I have a withdrawal from BMC Crossings out of my bank account for $40.46 and have no idea why or who they are. I am appalled at this and when I try to call the phone number listed with the cash withdrawal there is no answer. Their pnone number is 717-918-2665. Can someone please contact me and tell me what to do to get my money back and to see that this company is held liable for stealing my funds? My name is Jacqueline Armstrong and my phone number is 541-952-4898. My e-mail is jacquelinearmstrong91@yahoo.com....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Venice Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

BMC CROSSINGS - Connecticut, Storrs - unauthorized charges

Posted:    dexter66
I just received a charge for $37.48 from BMC Crossings even though i have never ever done business with them. Im not sure what to do if this keeps happening....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Storrs Complaint category Credit Cards

Understanding LIBOR