logo

Greatandhra.com
Actual truth is Its No 0 sit
3. (4 mins ago)
www.betterents.com
They sent me completely wrong order – the colour and design isn’t what I ordered
4. (12 mins ago)

Blu Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blu Cigarettes - Texas - Poor Customer Service & Shipping

Posted: 2011-04-26 by    MadSmile
Well, they lost my business, and I've been a customer for ~3 yrs.
I placed an order for cartridges and a couple of new batteries two weeks ago.
When I checked the website yesterday, the order was still marked as pending.
I called, and was told that the battereies were on back order, it was not their policy to inform customers about backorders, and they never shipped partial orders.
So if I needed the cartridges, I would have to cancel the pending order and re-order them... i.e., go back to the end of the line. The "service" rep was unfriendly and flippant.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas Complaint category Tobacco Products

Blu Cigarettes - Nevada, Las Vegas - Bad service

Posted:    ConsumerActivist
The blu company is absolutely ridiculous. They took almost a month to ship the product. Then, it sits in North Carolina for a week before it was even sent over here to nevada. After the frustrating week or so of having to see that my package has never even left North Carolina, it finally makes it here to Las Vegas. Now comes the beautiful part (you ready for this moronic display of musical boxes malarkey?) for FOUR days my package gets pushed through the sorting facility time and time again without any attempt to deliver my package to our complex, and the funniest part is that they put it in the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Complaint category Tobacco Products

Malicious Anti-virus Scams