logo

Kumon Math & Reading
Children's education horror story
2. (2 mins ago)
Shopperdisc.co.uk
Unknown deduction from my bank account
3. (58 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
4. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Big Attack Inc Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Big Attack Inc - Utah, Salt Lake City - Seller continues to charge me and send orders

Posted: 2014-04-03 by    Buci
I ordered product from the company Big Attack Inc. I received it, but I never subscribed for further orders. After that the company continued to charge me and send unnecessary products. I tried to find their contact info, but nothing. I want to stop these withdrawals and all subscriptions. Please, if someone knows how to find these scammers and stop it, contact me or post comments. Thanks....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah, Salt Lake City Complaint category Business & Finances

Big Attack Inc - Another garcinia scam

Posted: 2014-01-05 by    tsakirgil
I ordered Garcinia Cambogia from the company Big Attack Inc. I received completely opposite things, but it was mentioned that it was also free trial and they charged me for only for shipment. I checked my account and found out that they took $169.99. I called them, but their phone was busy all the time. I just want my money back, please help me someone. Thanks....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis