logo

Safecart
Internet Defender
2. (41 mins ago)
Taradale registry
Bad customer services from staff/ owner/manger
3. (47 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
4. (54 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Big Attack Inc Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Big Attack Inc - Utah, Salt Lake City - Seller continues to charge me and send orders

Posted: 2014-04-03 by    Buci
I ordered product from the company Big Attack Inc. I received it, but I never subscribed for further orders. After that the company continued to charge me and send unnecessary products. I tried to find their contact info, but nothing. I want to stop these withdrawals and all subscriptions. Please, if someone knows how to find these scammers and stop it, contact me or post comments. Thanks....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah, Salt Lake City Complaint category Business & Finances

Big Attack Inc - Another garcinia scam

Posted: 2014-01-05 by    tsakirgil
I ordered Garcinia Cambogia from the company Big Attack Inc. I received completely opposite things, but it was mentioned that it was also free trial and they charged me for only for shipment. I checked my account and found out that they took $169.99. I called them, but their phone was busy all the time. I just want my money back, please help me someone. Thanks....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

How to Prevent Foodborne Illness