logo

SB Sky Blue / Aircon Engineering
Lying operator
4. (54 mins ago)
Pringles
Pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter
5. (56 mins ago)
Club Absolute
False information provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aveda Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Aveda - They are just another greedy company trying to masquerade as an ethical company

Posted: 2012-04-03 by    Homble

As a loyal...

Aveda - New Mexico, Albuqueruqe - Unethical

Posted: 2011-12-09 by    Kipriarty
I had a horrible interaction with Golden Shears, an Aveda Concept Salon in Albuquerque. When I contacted Aveda to report the incident, I was told that there was nothing they can do about individual salons, as they are individually owned; however, they would try to contact the owner/manager and discuss the issues. After four days and at least two different/conflicting stories from the owner, Aveda refused to assist further. I was shocked that even after the manager lied directly to Aveda, their "Customer Care" team would not provide any assistance.
As a loyal customer of the Aveda...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Mexico, Albuqueruqe Complaint category Health & Beauty

Aveda - Minnesota - Trouble with Salons

Posted: 2011-09-02 by    Powel
After 20 years with Aveda, I am through. A year ago, I moved to Minneapolis and have had horrible experiences with three different salons. The first two salons I went to, I tried a total of five different stylists in attempt to get my hair right. I had my hair butchered, my color last two weeks, and often the hair cut I did not request. The salons were M. Elizabeth Salon and Sanctuary Salon. My last visit came yesterday when I went for my 2:30 appointment at yet another Aveda Salon, Salon 2000, and at 3:05 cancelled my appointment and left the salon because I was tired of sitting in the waiting...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Aveda - Florida, Davie - Ingredients

Posted:    Aveda mistake
I asked for the ingredients of a toner used that caused my hair to turn orange and become very brittle. Aveda does not reveal ingredients used in their salon products. These products are impossible to remove, and damage the hair.
Reply from the Florida Board of Cosmetology
There is nothing in the Florida Board of Cosmetology laws and rules requiring Aveda to release this information to you. I suggest you seek legal counsel for assistance.

Thank you.

Executive Director
Board of Cosmetology...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Davie Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Cash Machine Scam