logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Purolator Canada
PUROLATOR CANADA - SUCKS, INCOMPETENT, LAZY DRIVERS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SENIORS HIDE
2. (0 mins ago)
Ace Industrial Supply Inc. Ace Tools
Disreputable sales practices/phone harrassment
5. (19 mins ago)
nikeairmaxukshop.co.uk
Total disregard from the seller

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AT& T IDSC Administered By Sedgwicks Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

AT& T IDSC Administered By Sedgwicks - Kentucky, Lexington - Denied Relapse claim

Posted: 2013-05-10 by    Bev Anderson
My name is Beverly Anderson .I am a re-hire since 10/2/2011. In December 2012 I had an injury that triggered an underlying medical issue called Degenerative Cervical Disc disorder. It created pain so severe because of 2 damaged spinal discs, my entire upper right extremities, and could not sit, or type for long periods . I was**approved for FMLA on the initial claim # B225012754000-10. In February 2013, I had a relapse and was ** approved for short term disability, claim # B2250127540001-11, and was under Orthopedic care 2 weeks physical therapy. I returned to work, as my Dr said, too soon and had...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Kentucky, Lexington Complaint category Employers

U S Takes On Mortgage Scams