logo

Aynur Arife Yorulmaz
Been cheated by Private Immigration Service in Qubec
3. (50 mins ago)
gobuu.com
Don’t buy from this company
4. (59 mins ago)

ASPCA Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

ASPCA - Cruel heartless people

Posted: 2014-05-29 by    star for Brisco
o my sister has a beautiful pug his me is Brisco he is very sick and has kiney
Problems..we took him to the Aspca so they could treat him..he needed to be hospilazie
AS soon as possible..so they took him in we had to wait 3 hours just so they could see him..they saw he was very sick..anyways b4 they could see him they charged my sistrr 1900 and that was just one day ..the next day they called my sister and told her the dog didnt want to eat...like hello he is there..arent ya doctocs..animal lovers...so they went on to say my sister needed to pay more..if not she had to come get dog...and...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Animal/Pet Hospitals

ASPCA - Petshealth Care Insurance is a Disgrace!!

Posted:    Biker1
I have been a client of the ASPCA Petshealth Care Insurance Company for over 11 years. I recently submitted claims on behalf of my Li'l Girl, totaling approx. $3000.00, The 1st claim totaling $1400.00 was reimbursed for a total of $300.00. A previous claim of $320.00 was reimbursed for $75.00. I am awaiting the process of the otherclaims, but do not hold much hope on the 80% reimbursement as stated on their policy. I will be lucky to get 25% reimbursement.

Sadly, my Li'l Girl passed away recently, at the age of 18. I miss her very much, and I wish we were still together....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

ASPCA - New York, New York - ASPCA KILLED OREO THE DOG THROWN FROM A ROOF

Posted:    THE FRAUD REPORTER
The ASPCA is supposed to protect the animals. <br />
<br />
Tha ASPCA killed OREO the dog thrown who was beaten by his owner and thrown from a rooftop in Brooklyn, NY.<br />
<br />
In November 2009 ASPCA president and CEO ED SAYRES issued a statement to try and justify the killing of OREO by the ASPCA<br />
DON'T SUPPORT THIS ORGANIZATION that KILLS instead of saves animals!!!<br />
<br />
PLEASE Google the story...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, New York Complaint category Pets & Animals

ASPCA - New York, NYC - Failure to investigate complaints

Posted:    cmz
I emailed a complaint of possible animal cruelty to the ASPCA in NYC as per the information provided on their website as stated below, I did get one response that they take it seriously, and would send an 'investigator' to check.
I still observed what appeared to be still possible animal cruelty and made another complaint, again via email and never received a reply, a few months later, I made one more and they replied back with a statement stating that to report a complaint I would have to call to file a complaint.

To say the least its apparent that they( ASPCA) have...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, NYC Complaint category Pets & Animals

ASPCA - New York, NYC - Failure to investigate complaint

Posted:    cmz

To say the least its apparent that they( ASPCA)...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, NYC Complaint category Government & Police

Symantec-Online Scam