logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Mobile Repeater Australia
Undelivered items, bad services and communication
2. (41 mins ago)
STC
stc lottery
3. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
MaxForCheap.com
Local law enforcement should look into their scam.
4. (1 hr 31 mins ago)
John Pedro Loans
Rep asks for more money, but doesn’t provide loan
5. (1 hr 36 mins ago)
Yupp TV
bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ask.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ask.com - This was a complete waste of time.

Posted: 2012-10-23 by    Lufike
On October 17, 2012 I contacted a website called Ask.com to find out information regarding a “Kindle” book reader. I was charged $30.00 on my debit card from Ask.com for their assistance. This item was given to me by a friend and I was attempting to change the owners information from her to myself. This included her e-mail address as well as her billing address. I wanted everything changed over to myself so I could order books, etc. The person I was dealing with seemed to have no idea as to how to resolve this problem. He finally told me to go to a McDonalds, eat an egg McMuffin and...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Ask.com - I've found it to be particularly lacking in terms of pictures

Posted: 2011-02-15 by    Saaken
It's pretty good, as compared to some other search engines I've tried. However, it can't hold a candle to Google. I've found it to be particularly lacking in terms of pictures. Google should definitely be your 1st choice....

Ask.com - Beware of Ask.com

Posted:    Ron Houston tx
Beware of Ask.com, if you use them they may install a program on your computer that constantly redirects websites you are viewing to Ask.com. It seems to be a very hard program to get rid off. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to get it off my computer with no success. Some sites I can not even view because it keeps being redirected to Ask.com. Very frustrating. I recommend you stick with reputable search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo.

R...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers

Help for Homeowners: HARP 2.0