logo

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Areyouinterested.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Areyouinterested.com - I have not had a good experience with these people

Posted: 2011-08-15 by    Talimake
It is a scam! First you receive a note saying that someone has sent you a virtual gift, then it induces you to send gifts to other members. There is never a response from other members... It is always the same 5 or so people that constantly write to you sending small gifts and asking others in return.

With few exceptions, gifts are purchased etc... I have not had a good experience with these people... I am surprised they are affiliated to facebook....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Areyouinterested.com - This site does not support women like me who are serious in looking for someone

Posted: 2011-06-13 by    Gratendeire
Many people advertising their sex videos or business. About 1/2 have no profile pics up or they have one of their coolest toys on display. I search within my state yet MANY men from foreign countries contact or "like" me. This site does not support women like me who are serious in looking for someone. Save your money!! I was on less than a week and wise enough not to upgrade. I would have only been paying to allow more trash to contact me!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Dating Services

Help for Homeowners: HARP 2.0