logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
CoreTech International
Only exists on paper and bogus websites
2. (0 mins ago)
Planet Caravan
didn't ship order or return emails, voicemail box full
3. (1 mins ago)

apollo transfer Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

apollo transfer - Arizona, Tempe - screwed by apollo

Posted: 2013-03-25 by    apolloscrewedme
I worked for this company for a year and 10 months. $15, 000 is the amount that they stole from me within a ten month period. I lost my house, my car and almost my family due to this company. I know they have done alot of illegal crap. They have left drivers in the middle of no where. Held jobs over their heads, classified us as IC when we should have been employees. Pay settlements are all wrong.
I am trying to get other drivers to come forward. Come forward and tell your side of the story. What happened to you. DO you know that what they did to you is illegal, and not right? DO you want...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arizona, Tempe Complaint category Other

apollo transfer - Arizona, Tempe - employment rippoff

Posted:    tyrell
This basically how Apollo works as an employer. They run ads nationwide promising big money driving trucks. A typical run for them goes like this. They assign you a used truck that has been sold. The truck is in say Kansas City.You have to transport yourself to Kansas City at your expense by car or greyhound. Then you move the truck say to Atlanta, Ga. You get payed .65 cents a mile but out of that you pay all expenses of moving the truck, including fuel, which typically run more than .65 cents a mile.You have to figure how are you getting back from Atlanta. You can greyhound it back or call someone...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arizona, Tempe Complaint category Employers

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection