Ampli Ear Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ampli Ear / No order

Sl
Slowdown on Apr 16, 2011
Is this a scam you take my money and no product from Ampli-ear. You already took my money. I want my money refunded or the product within 3 days. I will be going after you for fraud and false advertisement's and, taking my money and let others know not to deal with this company. Senior citizens don't have that kind of money to throw away. You took over seventy dollars from my account. Is this how you fatten your pockets. I am also going to file a complaint with the Better Business. I hope others don't get scammed by these people.

Ampli Ear / Useless

Bu
Buckeyecharly on Mar 21, 2011
Piece of Junk and has made in China on the boxes...figures! All they do is amplify all sounds, no clarity improvement at all. With them in, a can opener sounds like a skill saw. Accomplish the same thing just by turning up the TV volume and save 90 bucks. Then the company stonewalled me about a refund until I brought AMEX into the argument and gee, all of a sudden I got my refund. Looked on EBAY and the same units from China are about 10 bucks. Save your money and see a Dr of Audiology if you really want hearing improvement or if you can't afford to do that, buy and ear trumpet...same results as Ampliear and a heckava lot cheaper. Or just use a plastic kitchen funnel.
Contact Us