logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
2. (1 mins ago)
Lumera
Their terms and conditions are fake
3. (2 mins ago)
Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
4. (2 mins ago)
Prime Group
Terrible company!
5. (18 mins ago)
Southern Energy Homes
roof leaks and horrible customer service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Indian Relief Council Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

American Indian Relief Council - Harassment

Posted: 2011-03-31 by    azgalatea
They lie to you. They call you and send mail and never stop when you request that they stop. They lie....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

American Indian Relief Council - New Mexico, Albuquerque - Wrong number harrassing phonecalls

Posted:    Aiten Barton
For well over a year, I have been receiving phonecalls to my home number asking for a Ms. Barbara Winters. I have repeatedly told the callers that no such person exists at this number, since it has been my family residence phone number for well over 10 years. I have asked nicely and not so nicely to be removed from the calling list, since Ms. Winters does not exist and we are on the national do no call registry. Every month, they call repeatedly, with their caller ID number only showing zeros. They call too early on the morning and too late in the day for our houselhold. I've had enough. No...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Mexico, Albuquerque Complaint category Non-profit Organizations

Chinese Nuke Scam