logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aloe Cure Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Aloe Cure - Reimbursement

Posted: 2011-09-12 by    schaden
I returned a box of 6 bottles of Aloe Cure and have not been reimbursed. The company's web site is no longer functional so I am unable to contact them. Please help....

Aloe Cure - Stay away

Posted: 2011-08-31 by    jbjb
I purchased aloe cure on line and they will not honor the return policy. the product did not work for me. the companies marketing program is they will keep charging your credit card. I have stopped the orders, but will be next month before i know if they still charge my card....

Aloe Cure - I returned a box of 6 bottles of Aloe Cure and have not been reimbursed

Posted:    Laurent
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Mid-South Employment Fraud