logo

Adult DVD Marketplace Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Adult DVD Marketplace - North Carolina - Unethical business practices

Posted: 2011-07-13 by    Kwt62
I failed to receive payment for very expensive items after they refunded the customer who also kept my merchandise. I tried to communicate with them, then I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They refuse to communicate and do not try to resolve the issue. They are highly unethical in their business practices. BEWARE!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina Complaint category Internet Services

Adult DVD Marketplace - I sold my DVDs through website and they refuse to pay me my portion of the sale.

Posted:    Valerie
I was a new seller on their website selling DVDs. I immediately sold 2 DVDs and promptly shipped them to the buyer. When I never received my portion of the sale, I tried accessing my account to no avail. Customer service stated "your account was shut down because you failed to respond to an ADM Customer

Service inquiry, regarding a customer complaints and listing DVDs in the

inappropriate category. This is a serious offense, considering communication and cooperation with the ADM staff is essential in providing top grade service to our customers. At the moment,...

Latest Scams Sweeping the United States