Adult DVD Marketplace Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Adult DVD Marketplace - North Carolina / Unethical business practices

Kw
Kwt62 on Jul 13, 2011
I failed to receive payment for very expensive items after they refunded the customer who also kept my merchandise. I tried to communicate with them, then I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They refuse to communicate and do not try to resolve the issue. They are highly unethical in their business practices. BEWARE!

Adult DVD Marketplace / I sold my DVDs through website and they refuse to pay me my portion of the sale.

Va
I was a new seller on their website selling DVDs. I immediately sold 2 DVDs and promptly shipped them to the buyer. When I never received my portion of the sale, I tried accessing my account to no avail. Customer service stated "your account was shut down because you failed to respond to an ADM Customer Service inquiry, regarding a customer complaints and listing DVDs in the inappropriate category. This is a serious offense, considering communication and cooperation with the ADM staff is essential in providing top grade service to our customers. At the moment, your balance is at $0 and there...
Contact Us