logo

Anil Saini
anii
3. (29 mins ago)
boot barn
poor customer service for online orders
4. (33 mins ago)
Tata Indicom Mobile
incoming and outgoing calls details
5. (48 mins ago)

AANTV Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

AANTV - agents

Posted: 2014-02-07 by    justducky300
I am registered to buy and have called 3 different times to bid, and the rep answer phones lie about product and offers. Was told about 78 pace Nascar Corvette was never even offered when I was sitting here looking at it and had been watching the bidding. Made offers for Gems then told too late when Gem had only been shown on screen less than 15 seconds I had been watching for 30 minutes the auctioneer said, 'this is my favorite Ruby, I'll take an offer", so I offered to start @ $100.00 phone rep sys, "um to late" I'm said what do you mean too late?" She said the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

AANTV - Florida - Scam

Posted: 2013-06-13 by    Mad family
We bought a condo and we were scammed. We were told that we would have a 37.5% return rate on our investment and they lied. We lost money. Please don't buy anything from these people they are scammers....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida Complaint category Real Estate

AANTV - Virginia, Newport News - WAIT 5 MONTHS FOR COIN

Posted: 2012-07-11 by    RICH LITTLE
BOUGHT SET OF THREE MORGAN DOLLARS 1878///8 TAIL FEATHER/7 TAIL FEATHER/7 OVER 8 TAILFEATHER 5 MONTHS AGO EVERYTIME I CALLED THEY SAID 1 TO 2 WEEKS-CALLED 4 TIMES GOT HUNG UP ON EVERYTIME WHAT A RIP OFF THEY CALLED ME TWICE AND TOLD ME TO HOLD FOR MANAGER AND THEN WOULD HANG UP 1 TO 2 WEEKS HAS BEEN 5 MONTHS-NO COIN YET ALSO BOUGHT 2 ROLEX STYLE RINGS / RUBY FELL OUT OF ONE AND THE OTHER TURNED BLACK THEY DON'TDO WHAT THEY SAY AND AFTER THEY GET THEIR MONEY THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS !!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Virginia, Newport News Complaint category E-Shopping

How You Can Remodel Your Kitchen