logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (5 mins ago)
Skycare ehr
Misleading product ( electronic medical records )
2. (5 mins ago)
Tagged Team Annual Lottery Promo 2011
Rita Collins, William Li, Dr. George Hu, Mr. Ro Many, Barrister Sok Hung
3. (13 mins ago)
University of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group
Class Action Law Suit: Misuse of Title IV Funds and Accounting Practices: Unethical business practices : Scam and Fraud
4. (28 mins ago)

a hammer for hire Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

a hammer for hire - Nebraska, Waterloo - roof

Posted: 2013-04-12 by    fred 860
Scott Bakhit did our roof around June of 2011. Well about a month ago we had some gusty winds come threw. They were around 35 to 40 mph. Well I now have a big hole in my roof as the winds just pealed the shingles away. I then called him up and he refuses to do anything unless it is covered by insurance stating that it is not his fault. I contacted my insurance company they won't cover it. Their position is that a new roof is supposed to withstand winds of up to 60mph. They also stated that the shingles are improperly installed. I then called the manufacture and they sent a representative out...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nebraska, Waterloo Complaint category Contractors

a hammer for hire - Nebraska, Omaha - roofing

Posted: 2012-08-21 by    william68057
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhTBZszFER4 check this video out. It is the pics of his work they speck for themselves...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nebraska, Omaha Complaint category Contractors

Another Duct Cleaning Scam