logo

MaSon
Dating
5. (41 mins ago)
ArcTrading
Don’t invest and deal with these criminals

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Customer Care
Mobile:1.800.644.4831

Go to Aveda Corporation:    Twitter  Facebook

Aveda Corporation Complaints & Reviews

Aveda - They are just another greedy company trying to masquerade as an ethical company

Posted: 2012-04-03 by    Homble
I had a horrible interaction with Golden Shears, an Aveda Concept Salon in Albuquerque. When I contacted Aveda to report the incident, I was told that there was nothing they can do about individual salons, as they are individually owned; however, they would try to contact the owner/manager and...

Aveda - New Mexico, Albuqueruqe - Unethical

Posted: 2011-12-09 by    Kipriarty
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Mexico, Albuqueruqe Complaint category Health & Beauty

Aveda - Minnesota - Trouble with Salons

Posted: 2011-09-02 by    Powel
After 20 years with Aveda, I am through. A year ago, I moved to Minneapolis and have had horrible experiences with three different salons. The first two salons I went to, I tried a total of five different stylists in attempt to get my hair right. I had my hair butchered, my color last two weeks,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Aveda - Florida, Davie - Ingredients

Posted:    Aveda mistake
I asked for the ingredients of a toner used that caused my hair to turn orange and become very brittle. Aveda does not reveal ingredients used in their salon products. These products are impossible to remove, and damage the hair.
Reply from the Florida Board of Cosmetology
There...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Davie Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Lottery Scams and Online Coupons