logo

Rygiel Supports For Community Living
Harassment and Slander is allowed
5. (32 mins ago)
Edreams
Mistake done by eDreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Go to American Global Health Group:    Twitter  Facebook

American Global Health Group Complaints & Reviews

Aloe Cure - Reimbursement

Posted: 2011-09-12 by    schaden
I returned a box of 6 bottles of Aloe Cure and have not been reimbursed. The company's web site is no longer functional so I am unable to contact them. Please help....

Aloe Cure - Stay away

Posted: 2011-08-31 by    jbjb
I purchased aloe cure on line and they will not honor the return policy. the product did not work for me. the companies marketing program is they will keep charging your credit card. I have stopped the orders, but will be next month before i know if they still charge my card....

Aloe Cure - I returned a box of 6 bottles of Aloe Cure and have not been reimbursed

Posted:    Laurent
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups